Sunday, March 21, 2010

Long Time No See

Hey everyone! I know, I know, it's been a long time since I've been on here. No, I did not literally fall off the face of the earth, nor did I stop racing or training. I just wasn't really inspired to write, and life was passing me by faster than I could've even imagined. The past year and a half has been full of its ups and downs, all of which have made me stronger and given me opportunities I never thought I would have.

I finished my MBA in December, and I thought life would be full of free time this year. I found that I am busier than ever, trying to fit in everything I want to do, and everything I put off for my three years in school. For this reason, I'm changing up this blog a bit. It used to just contain racing and training information, but there's so much more to my life than triathlon. I'll still cover some of my big races, but I'll also add pictures from fun evenings out, as well as new adventures.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

welcome back! can't wait to hear what you've been up to. and i like the new design as well. :)