Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 Weeks Until Wildflower...

...and I guess it is time to really start training. This past weekend consisted of a 43 mile ride on the Great Western Loop, and an 11.5 mile run through my neighborhood. While these weren't the crazy distances I trained during Ironman, they were enough to instill confidence in myself that I WILL SURVIVE Wildflower!

The Great Western Loop is in East County and contains 4400-4800 ft of climbing. Fun Stuff!!




What makes it even better is that Jack the Ass lives at the only store along the 43 mile route!



After wearing heels on Saturday night, Sunday's run was a bit of a pain. I somehow squeezed it in before Easter Sunday mass. Yea for me! 2 more big weeks before taper!




1 comment:

Chris said...

Pretty funny picture! By the way, Jack loves apples but he does /not/ like GU, even if it's apple flavored.