Saturday, September 15, 2007

TCSD September Club Race

Why I decided to do a race just 6 days after a half ironman is beyond me. I could've used a nice day to sleep in, but nah.....that's no fun!


Anyway, after a summer of "paid-for" races conflicting with club races, I finally had my chance to race on Coronado for the first time this year. Just a nice little sprint....

800 m swim (heard it was more like 1000) ----17:41
T1 ----1:55
15 mile bike ----46:43
T2 ----0:59
3.2 mile run ----25:23

Total: 1:33:51

After a quick bite to eat (Thanks again Denise), I headed home, showered, and got ready for another Tri Club Event....The Don Lopez BBQ! As a Michigan MBA, he didn't disappoint...a TV was set up for me on the bar :) Michigan beat Notre Dame 38-0. Go Blue!

Mmmmm.....some of Don's famous meat. This stuff rocks!!!


1 comment:

Paul said...

You know you like it! You're doing the October race right? It's a normal one, no founders madness...